Dinner for 2
Pinch of chili powder
Pinch of cumin
½ lb of ground beef
NoCo Beer Salt (2 oz bag from Old Town Spice Shop)
1 wheel of ColoRouge (from MouCo Cheese Company)
Farmers’ Market veggies
We chose the following from Native Hill:
2 sweet onions
1 large zucchini
1 bundle of red beets
Enough olive oil to toss veggies in
1. Fire up the grill! You can do this on the stove top as well in a Lodge pan or dutch oven if you do not have a grill.
2. In a larger bowl, mix together the ½ lb of ground beef, pinch of chili powder, pinch of cumin and a pinch of NoCo Beer Salt. Mix well, and form two patties out of mixture.
3. Wash veggies off really well, and cut the onions into small chopped pieces. Cut the zucchini into slices and beets into strips. Toss these in olive oil with a pinch of NoCo Beer Salt, if needed add a little more than a pinch.
4. Grill burgers till they are done to your preference and veggies until soft inside and crispy outside.
5. Before taking the burgers off the grill, thinly slice ColoRouge cheese and add to the top of burger so it melts. (We suggest cutting extra slices to snack for the grilling process.)
6. Once finished with grilling, enjoy!