2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (if you really want chicken to be bold in this I would use 3 more)
1 container of broth (our favorite is vegetable broth but of course chicken would be great as well)
8 oz sour cream
16 oz cream cheese
1 cup Mozzarella
1 cup Parmesan
1 bottle of Frank's Hot Sauce
3/4 cup of beer (we used 90 chilling)
1 tsp garlic powder
1. Cook your chicken in the slow cooker on high for 8 hours in the broth.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Mix together sour cream, cream cheese, Parmesan, Mozzarella, Frank's Red Hot Sauce, beer, and garlic powder. Mix well using a Kitchen Aid or hand mixer. For the Frank's Red Hot Sauce we slowly added it in until the amount we liked the best by taste.
4. Shred chicken pieces with a couple of forks and mix in with dip.
5. Pour dip into a oven safe dish and cook for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and serve with tortilla chips or bread.